« Home | China Automative Revs Up Its Engine Again! » | The Great Tea Bubble of China » | Food Technology Service Ensures Food Safety » | Tianchi Lake Houses China's Loch Ness Monsters » | Mirthala Salinas Sleeps Her Way to the Top » | How to Deal with DeadBeats » | Is Broadcast Intl the Next Broadcast.com? » | Eva Longoria Sex Tape » | Blonde Bombshell Wins Ukrainian Election » | Nicole Begg Bares It For PlayBoy »

October 03, 2007

Perez Hilton Gets a Black Eye

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 10/03/2007 07:42:00 AM

Celebrity Blogger Perez Hilton got a Black Eye. We assume a fan probably kapowed the deutsche for all the dirt she dished on Britney Spears. You can see that nasty big bump on his eye in photo is not pretty, especially if you're standing next to Hugh Hefner and trying to mack on Playboy bunnies at his mansion.

Previous Posts

1 Comments:

Blogger simon said...

Congratulations on your inviting and informative blog.

I noticed you are interested in venture capital as well. I have recently started a blog on PE investmens for small investors thru listed PE funds. To me, this subject has been of particular interest as I used to work for a FoF PE house which only allowed instituional to participate on PE performance.

I'm interested in any kind of feed-back on my blog and would like to implement constructive suggestions (also in terms of language).

If you like my blog, I would be honored if we linked to each other's sites.

Best wishes from Switzerland,
Simon

www.PPrivateEquity.com/

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home