« Home | Perez Hilton Gets a Black Eye » | China Automative Revs Up Its Engine Again! » | The Great Tea Bubble of China » | Food Technology Service Ensures Food Safety » | Tianchi Lake Houses China's Loch Ness Monsters » | Mirthala Salinas Sleeps Her Way to the Top » | How to Deal with DeadBeats » | Is Broadcast Intl the Next Broadcast.com? » | Eva Longoria Sex Tape » | Blonde Bombshell Wins Ukrainian Election »

October 04, 2007

Jeri Thompson Trophy Wife

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 10/04/2007 04:23:00 PM

Jeri Thompson is 41, 24 years younger than her husband, and very pretty. She is the wife of Fred Thompson, GOP Presidential candidate. They met 11 years ago in a Nashville supermarket when she looked at the items in his cart -- a can of "beanie weenies" and half a pre-made sandwich -- and said "I'm so sorry."

So, is she a trophy wife? People writer Sandra Sobieraj Westfall scores Thompson "0 for 4" on "perfect hair, a fresh manicure, a spotless home and afternoons with the ladies-who-lunch set." For her interview with the magazine, Thompson was "in sweatpants -- her hair caught up in a ponytail, her fingernails ragged from stripping wallpaper."

I'm not into politics and I had never heard of Fred Thompson before hearing about Jeri Thompson. Have you? I think it's safe to say that we won't be having a president with a trophy wife - trophy wife or not.

Previous Posts

1 Comments:

Blogger simon said...

Congratulations on your inviting and informative blog.

I noticed you are interested in private equity as well. I have recently started a blog on PE investmens for small investors thru listed PE funds. To me, this subject has been of particular interest as I used to work for a FoF PE house which only allowed instituional to participate on PE performance.

I'm interested in any kind of feed-back on my blog and would like to implement constructive suggestions (also in terms of language).

If you like my blog, I would be honored if we linked to each other's sites.

Best wishes from Switzerland,
Simon

www.PPrivateEquity.com/

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home