October 01, 2007
Stocks like Handheld Entertainment (Nasdaq ZVUE) have been very volatile - fast ups and fast downs - because of speculation about online video sharing. There's a small company called Broadcast Intl (BCST.OB) which may be the next Broadcast.com. You probably remember Broadcast.com and how it was acquired by Yahoo (Nasdaq YHOO) for a couple billion dollars. Broadcast.com was about radio. Broadcast Intl is about video - delivering video over satellite. The stock is unlisted and trades on the bulletin board which means the same rules for disclosure are not in play. The stock is one fire lately, running up from $1 to $2 in September. Is it a speculative play? I would be the first one to admit that it is! Five years ago, Broadcaster traded as high as $10.
- Eva Longoria Sex Tape
- Blonde Bombshell Wins Ukrainian Election
- Nicole Begg Bares It For PlayBoy
- Watch The Kingdom Online
- Breasts Not Bombs
- 170,000 Chinese Investors Lose $170 Million in Swi...
- 1 Amy McCarthy Down, 1 More Jenny McCarthy To Go
- SilverStar Holdings Makes a Big Move
- The9 Buying MSN China
- Natalie Portman Hotel Chevalier