October 10, 2007
Banquet Chicken Pot Pies! Everyone who eaten TV dinners has had them, and oh my! They've been infected with salmonella. These delicious and nutritionless pies have been a staple of TV diners world wide and I am still having a hard time believing they can actually be infected with salmonella. After all, doesn't all that bacteria die when you nuke it in the microwave?!
- Omega and Patek Phillipe Rig Watch Auctions
- Yang Huiyan is 26 and She's Got $16 Billion
- Melinda Englanda aka Teacher Gone Wild on MySpace
- Christina Aguilera Plays Mommy at Bel Bambini
- Marla Omstead - The 4 Year Old Picasso
- Vonage Settles with Sprint, New Lease on Life?
- Is Bank of America Ripping Customers Off?
- Monika Kurowska - Did She Kill His Pregnant Girlfr...
- George Clooney's $100,000 Bet Against Himself
- Jeri Thompson Trophy Wife