September 27, 2007
These two stocks, Kong Zhong (Nadsaq KONG) and Hurray (Nasdaq HRAY) are taking off. Kong is trading up almost 65% and Hurray is bring in 27% gain. Volume is very health, 25 million and 1 million respectively. Volume is picking up in Hurray so expect HRAY to start moving soon. Its playing catch up and can probably move to $8.
- KongZhong, Hurray, and Linktone Get Unwired
- Swastika Building
- The Invisible Condom Scam
- Vivitar 8625
- Tania Head - Liar, Loser or Survivor?
- Will Vonage Go Out of Business?
- Nasdaq Small Cap Listing Requirements
- Nan Goldin’s Klara and Edda Belly Dancing photo
- Mamma.com Comes Back as Copernic
- China Shenhua Energy Draws $350 Billion in IPO