Hilary Carol Cruz - Get Your Bling Bling While the Getting is Good Miss Teen USA!posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 8/26/2007 12:05:00 AM
Hilary Carol Cruz was just another small town girl from Colorado, but on August 25th, 2007, the 18 year old became Miss Teen USA 2007. You wouldn't know from watching the tv broadcast of the teen pageant how much bling you get for being Miss Teen USA! Hilary, you're now everyone's best friend! Everyone will want a piece of you now! Look at all this bling!
* The new MISS TEEN USA will be crowned with a custom diamond and pearl crown designed by MIKIMOTO, valued at $150,000
* A year long salary as MISS TEEN USA
* Personal appearance wardrobe
* A New York City apartment, when in New York, for the year of her reign including living expenses
* Official MISS TEEN USA pearl tiara, valued at $15,000 from Mikimoto
* A four day / three night trip for two to an AMERICAN AIRLINES destination in the Caribbean or Mexico
* A swimsuit wardrobe from BSC SWIMWEAR THAILAND
* A year's worth of hair care products and tools from FAROUK SYSTEMS
* A two-year scholarship from The NY FILM ACADEMY in New York City valued at up to $100,000
* A RITMO MUNDO Jumbo Jet Mystery dial time piece valued at $30,000
* A shoe wardrobe from NINA
* A national and international multi-media advertising campaign and a complete denim wardrobe from YMI JRANSWEAR
* A trophy from ROGASKA CRYSTAL
* Personal Services including a year-long membership to GRAVITY FITNESS and year-long pampering at New York City's NAO SALON & SPA and hair services form JOHN BARRETT SALON
* Modeling portfolio by leading New York City fashion photographer Fadil Berisha
* Casting opportunities and professional representation by the Miss Universe Organization
* Extensive travel opportunities with a personal travel manager representing sponsors and charitable partners
* Access to various New York City events including movie premiers and screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
* Consultation with stylist Billie Causieestko and access to an event wardrobe from leading fashion designers
* Professional public relations media training
* Professional media/public relations representation by Rubenstein Public Relations and Planet PR in New York City
* Year-long dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
I have to confess that I haven't heard of half of the sponsors on the award list! Are they for real? Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher? Fadil Berisha? Who are these people and what do they have to do with the teen USA pageant? Apparently, they all want a piece of you, Hilary Cruz! And they're all pretty cheap too. Take Mikimoto for instance. Mikimoto is shamelessly pitching that they crowned you, Hilary, with a $150,000 diamond and pearl tiara. Then, in the next line of the award list above, they say, "No, no, no. But you don't get to keep that tiara." You get the pearl tiara, Hilary. Worth how much? A measly $15,000 for crying out loud! Someone, tell me if I'm hearing this right, but that's dman cheap! (And no, I didn't miss spell dman! :-))
Just one word of advice Hilary: if they're going to be cheap, you might as well be a media whore! Why? Because they're going to be pimping you down media row for the next 365 days! Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself! They haven't paid you a dollar yet and on the Miss Teen USA website, they've already put up a form to request you, Miss Teen USA, for charity appearances.
Have fun Hilary! We love you!
PS: Lose those crazy booty shorts! And get yourself more of those free sexy bikinis from BSC Swimwear Thailand while they're still hot on your ass!