« Home | Aurora Loan Services - How Lehman Brothers Rips O... » | Messing with Yahoo Mail - Cannot Add A Email to Ya... » | BigBand .... Going Public » | How a Bank Lost $200 million Online » | Club Penguin - A Very Successful Habbo Hotel Look ... » | Bank of America Goes Mobile: Is It Deja Vu All ove... » | Cingular to Launch Mobile TV - Bad News for MobiTV... » | Cisco Buys Social Networking Co Five Across » | Only in Iraq: World's Largest Secure Satellite VOI... » | Hot Vietnamese IPOs »

March 16, 2007

T-Mobile HotSpots - Completely Pathetic Service!

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 3/16/2007 11:25:00 PM
I use T-Mobile hotspots to login to the internet whenever I need to when I'm on the road and it's completely pathetic. I have had 3 problems logging in today because T-Mobile "forgets" to end my previous sessions. That means it thinks I'm still logged in after not having used the service for hours. Every time this happens, I have to call them and get the customer service rep to "release my previous session." And the service is abominable. You know they know this is a problem because everytime I call, they ask, "Are you having a problem with the username logging in error?" I don't know what kind of people they have runing the show at T-Mobile because if even the customer service reps know this is a major problem, how come the guys in charge don't fix it? Even worse, the people answering the phone, some of them can't even spell when I give them my user name. Pathetic!

Previous Posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home