February 06, 2007
Mark Cuban got it right about YouTube. While I was right that Google would end up buying YouTube, Mark was also right that YouTube would not have it easy even if they got bought by Google. Mark was famous for saying that it would be moronic for Google to buy YouTube. He's looking smarter everyday. The latest Viacom spat proves Mark right in one area: The content providers aren't going to let YouTube get away without paying royal amounts of royalties and YouTube may end up being another "big waste of money" as Mark puts it - like Broadcast.com! What is it about this space?
- Bye Bye Hedge Fund Bubble
- Chongqing Iron: We Love IPO
- Success Gets to Google's Head
- Industrial Bank IPO +55% on First Day
- Beijing Pops a Housing Bubble. Now Housing Prices ...
- Yahoo Launching New Search Ranking Model Monday Fe...
- BigBand Investor Jets Before IPO
- Ping An Starts RoadShow for $3.9 Billion IPO
- The New Yahoo Search Ranking Model
- Wikipedia Goes to HBS - Harvard Business School Ca...