« Home | Chocolateholic - How A Private Equity Artist Saved... » | Watch John Edwards YouTube Video - Tomorrow Become... » | Google Invests in Xunlei. Will Lightning Strike Tw... » | Empire Online Exits Online Poker Business: What's ... » | IPO Fever Hits Africa: Stanbic Uganda » | How I Increased My AdSense Click Thru Rate By 30% » | BabyUniverse : Hit Me Baby One More Time! » | eBay Beats Amazon.com This Holiday Season » | Barrons Weekend Headline Summary - December 25, 20... » | The Top 10 Stocks of 2006 »

December 28, 2006

Washingtonienne - The Sexy, Lurid Steamy Online Diary of a Washington Aid

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 12/28/2006 07:15:00 AM
If you're working today, then you are probably one of the few people stuck at work today. That means you are bored out of your mind. Don't worry. Here's a something waveless and entertaining to do: read the sexy, lurid steamy online diary of a Congressional staffer.

Jessica Cutler was just another 28 year old aid on Capitol Hill until she started writing about her adventurous sex life in her blog Washingtonienne. Cutler spared no detail in her blog about her office sex scandal and bragged about how she was doing it with 6 guys, including X who pays her for sex. You have to love this exposee because it is written in a "Sex in the City" style.

Friday, May 14, 2004

I got a raise today! Now I make $25K.

(Wasn't that what I was making before??)

Most of my living expenses are thankfully subsidized by a few generous older gentlemen. I'm sure I am not the only one who makes money on the side this way: how can anybody live on $25K/year??

If you investigated every Staff Ass on the Hill, I am sure you would find out some freaky shit. No way can anybody live on such a low salary. I am convinced that the Congressional offices are full of dealers and hos.

posted by The Washingtonienne at 4:34 PM



She even created codenames for each of the guys.

By popular demand, I have finally created a key to keeping my sex life
straight.

In alpha order:

FD=The intern in my office whom I want to fuck.

X=Married man who pays me for sex. Chief of Staff at one of the gov
agencies, appointed by Bush.

T=Lost my virginity to him and fell in love. Dude who has been driving me
crazy since 1999. Lives in Springfield, IL. Flies halfway across the country to
fuck me, then I don't hear from him for weeks.

HK=Dude from the Senate office I interned in Jan. thru Feb. Hired me as an
intern. Broke up my relationship w/ QV (see below).

QV=Serious, long-term boyfriend whom I lived with since 2001. Disastrous
break up in March, but still seeing each other.

P=AKA "Threesome Dude." Somebody I would rather forget about.

YZ=My new office bf with whom I am embroiled in an office sex scandal. The
current favorite.

K=A sugar daddy who wants nothing but anal. Keep trying to end it with him,
but the money is too good.

Shit. I'm fucking six guys. Ewww.


Jessica's blog was deleted recently, because she got sued by an ex-lover, Robert Steinbuch, whom she codenamed "YZ" in her blog ... "YZ=My new office bf with whom I am embroiled in an office sex scandal. The current favorite." YZ is apparently now a professor at the University of Arkansas. You can read Jessica's blog here. Or read the book, The Washingtonienne: A Novel. Just when you think that all the exciting stuff happens on Sand Hill road, you find out that there is an even more fascinating world in Washington!

Also: JessicaCutlerOnline.com
Amazon.com: The Washingtonienne: A Novel- nice cover!

Previous Posts

2 Comments:

Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150619
retro 11
lululemon
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
air max uk
jordan retro 11
new jordans
abercrombie & fitch new york
mont blanc
cheap chanel handbags
jordan retro 13
abercrombie
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
polo outlet
coach factory outlet
mulberry uk
air max 90
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
ghd straighteners
pandora jewelry
michael kors
burberry scarf
polo outlet
adidas wings
ray ban glasses
michael kors outlet
jordan concords
coach factory outlet
burberry outlet
gucci outlet
cheap toms sale for kis
coach outlet
true religion outlet
christian louboutin sale
kate spade purses
hollister jeans
ray ban outlet

11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hollister clothing
red bottom shoes
oakley outlet
jordan retro 11
jordan retro 11
adidas outlet store
coach factory outlet
celine handbags
abercrombie store new york
fitflop
kobe bryant shoes for kids
air jordans
louis vuitton
jordan 4s
cheap oakley sunglasses
abercrombie and fitch outlet
christian louboutin
true religion outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
ray-ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
burberry handbags
oakley sunglasses
true religion
michael kors
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin sale
air max uk
replica watches
polo ralph lauren
hollister jeans
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
red shoes
michael kors outlet online
hollister clothing store
20150625xiong

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home