November 22, 2006
That is the question for today. Out of curiosity more than any interest in actually reading the book, I spent the morning hunting for OJ Simpson's "If I Did It" at the SFO airport, because it is a well known fact that most airport bookstores don't respect the embargo for book releases. The book was no where to be found at least at SFO. Irregardless of the morality or ethics of the book, I wouldn't be suprised if OJ Simpson's "If I Did It" starts selling for hundreds of dollars on eBay. If you manage to find this collector's item, I'd love to hear about it. Please post a comment.
- Nymex Should Go Up a Couple Handles Tomorrow
- Thomas Lee Planning $400M Hedge Fund IPO
- Is There an Indian Equity Bubble? Infosys' Mega Se...
- The Nymex IPO - Why Nymex Holdings Is Worth $500
- Former KGB Spy Poisoned at Sushi Bar
- Yahoo! Inc. : The Peanut Butter Manifesto
- Barron's Weekend Headline Summary - November 20, 2...
- Ultra-Rich Spend $50,000 to Hire a Private Tutor f...
- Readers Protest Against OJ Simpon "If I Did It"
- Why Is Ross Levinsohn Leaving Fox?