November 01, 2006
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq AKAM) is the leading provider of website and video streaming services. The Fool says its under a bear attack. I say it's time to load up. They deliver 430,000 Mbps - that's an insane amount of traffic. With Q4 and holiday sales coming up, most e-tailers will be using this service.
- American Express Enlists Small Time Bloggers
- Garmin Pays Employees Big Bonus
- A BlockBuster Idea
- Website Address in Non Latin Characters?
- Get Seed Funding Today
- Terrorists Attack EBay Inc. World Headquarters
- Oh On. We're Using Venezuelan Voting Machines!
- CEO Eaten by the Monster
- The Ghetto That is the Long Tail
- How to Live Longer