November 02, 2006
MobiTV has raised another $30 million Series C from Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq ADBE) and Hearst Corp. This was just after raising a $70 million B round from Oak. This company just cannot turn money down. Or is it that money just like chasing this company? MobiTV has raised now $125 million. With this kind of money, who needs to do an IPO? Check the press release. By the way, did I mention that MobiTV is a hot company. It's worth alot more than Infospace, Inc. (Nasdaq INSP) which just shut down its Moviso direct to consumer content business aftering losing $46.7 million in the most recent quarter.
- Microsoft and Novell - Foes Now Friends?
- Yahoo! Serves Up Food
- Blogger Owns Up on Outages
- Thou Shalt Not Google Unless on Google
- Viacom Says We Want to Be On YouTube
- The Real Skinny on the YouTube Deal
- GlobalStar IPO Back From the Dead
- Be Best at Something
- Yahoo should be invited to the World Economic Foru...
- Is it Over for FaceBook? Losing 10% of Users