November 15, 2006
There is never a lack of rumors from the China Internet sector. The rumor dejour from Sina is that Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) greater China co-president Zhou Shaoning will resign at the end of November and set up a venture capital company in China. Apparently, Zhou submitted a localization plan last week, and it was shot down.
- IPO Market : Lots of Hot Tech Deals
- The Best IPO of 2006 is ... Efuture Information Te...
- Yahoo! Offers Free Local Advertising
- Skype Adding 100,000 per day in China
- Where is Charles Schwab?
- Nymex Cuts 43 Jobs Pre-IPO
- China Venture Investing Up 47% This Year to $1.1 b...
- Salary.com IPO? Dot com Bust 2.0?
- Xenophobia in Russia
- Google Says Mobile Should Be Free