« Home | Handheld Entertainment Pulls a Google » | Price Discrimination at Charles Schwab Corporation... » | Hansen Medical - Name the Revenues of This Company... » | Hedge Fund Trader Almost Famous » | Watch Episodes of Kidnapped Only Online » | $200 Million in Holdbacks in Google YouTube Deal » | Is Google China Chief Quiting? » | IPO Market : Lots of Hot Tech Deals » | The Best IPO of 2006 is ... Efuture Information Te... » | Yahoo! Offers Free Local Advertising »

November 16, 2006

A Five Year Old's View on Smoking

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 11/16/2006 02:11:00 AM
Kids today are so smart. Here is a 5 year old's views on smoking.

Q -- What do you think of smoking?
A -- It makes you sick and smelly.

Q -- Why do you think people smoke?
A -- I don't know. They must be bad, like my brother who clapped when Bambi's mother died.

Q -- Did you know today is the Great American Smokeout?
A -- Yes, teacher told us. She says it's a day when people should stop smoking so they will live longer and won't be stunned from society.

Q -- "Stunned"? Do you mean "shunned"?
A -- Right, shunned. Like boys with cooties.

Q -- Is the Great American Smokeout having an effect on Search?
A -- Yes, today I learned that searches on "great american smokeout" are up 43%. "Stop smoking" is up, too.

Q -- Any final thoughts on this issue?
A -- I hope people will quit smoking so I won't have to pay higher health care taxes when I'm older. That's not fair.

Previous Posts

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Health said...

Thank you for your article. I'm non smoker, but I like help people to stop smoking... franly I prefer herbal medicine together with help of friends!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home