October 10, 2006
Got a company, sell it on eBay (Nasdaq EBAY). TechCrunch put together a list of companies that were recently sold on eBay.There are many more for sale. If you earch for site for sale on eBay, you get a whole list of sites ranging from MySpace sites to auctions sites to dog training sites. Sites range from $10 to $500,000. eBay charges just 1% fee based on the closing value of the auction with a maximum of $250. What a steal compared to bankers.
- Google Sony BMG and Warner Music Deals
- Video of YouTube Founders
- Google / YouTube - Wall Street Analyst Comments on...
- Booth Babes and Robots Steal the Japan Tech Show
- Mixi Drops 28% Since IPO
- Who Will Get Bought Next After YouTube?
- $1.65 Billion for YouTube - BTF?
- eBay / Skype Watch Out - Jajah Has 1 Million Custo...
- Google + YouTube? TechCrunch Offers More Rumors
- Google Blog Gets Hacked