« Home | Friendster Gets Photo Tagging Patent » | I Got Stiffed by Google » | Censored by Google » | Maybe Microsoft Will Buy Mamma.com » | Ken Lay - The Real Life Prison Break » | EU - Want to Share Video? You Need a License » | Yahoo! China Gets a New GM » | Yahoo! Releases Most Mistyped Keywords » | Yahoo! Sends Panama Search Marketing Upgrade Email... » | Email - FirePay aka Optimal Group Stops Gambling P... »

October 19, 2006

Now Live with Yahoo! Publisher

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 10/19/2006 07:06:00 AM
You may have noticed that those blank boxes have disappeared. Yeah!! I have switched from Google AdSense to Yahoo! Publisher. I like Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq YHOO) products and have been a Yahoo! user for a long time, which is why I decided to switch to Yahoo! Yahoo!, I'm with you now! I hope you can set a higher standards for everyone in the contextual advertising industry. Healthy competition is great for the online advertising industry. Thank you for offering an alternative to Google. I feel like I switched - from PC to Mac!
Tags: ,

Previous Posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home