« Home | For Free MP3, go to AllOfMP3 » | Google Q3 Prediction from Yahoo! Engineer » | Now Live with Yahoo! Publisher » | Friendster Gets Photo Tagging Patent » | I Got Stiffed by Google » | Censored by Google » | Maybe Microsoft Will Buy Mamma.com » | Ken Lay - The Real Life Prison Break » | EU - Want to Share Video? You Need a License » | Yahoo! China Gets a New GM »

October 19, 2006

Internet Explorer 7 Offers Tabs

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 10/19/2006 07:47:00 AM
IEBlog from Microsoft (Nasdaq MSFT) announced the release of IE 7. You can download Internet Explorer 7 here. It has tabbed browsing. Yeah! Tabs have been the reason I use FireFox. I'm dying to try out IE 7 and hope it is much better at memory handling than FireFox. Everytime I use FireFox, I have to restart my computer after a few hours because FireFox becomes a memory hog. It must be the memory leaks.

Previous Posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home