September 27, 2006
Sohu is reporting that eBay Inc will acquire Tencent Holdings (0700.HK) which operates the QQ Instant Messenger service, China's #1 instant messenging program. The report says that they are in a fifth round of negotiations. It seems there are many eBay rumors these days. eBay was reported to be in talks to sell its China operations, eBay China and Paypal, to Tom Online (Nasdaq TOMO) by Shanghai Daily.
- The Real Reason FaceBook Opened Up : Yahoo! Inc
- Tom.com to Acquire eBay China and Paypal
- Microsoft Social Networking SIte Wallop Raises $10...
- Apple Plans to Ship 25 Million iPhones
- Homework Assignment : Analyze FaceBook.
- FaceBook Battle - Speculation of Turf War at Yahoo...
- How to Invest In China Stocks? How Chinese Compani...
- ICE was Accomplice in Amaranth Blowup
- Fidelity Screws Over Customers on DivX IPO
- DivX Inc Opens at $19.50 UP +21%