August 29, 2006
I just recently ran into a friend who invested in JaJah, a VOIP startup backed by Sequoia Capital and Globespan Partners. Now, before your eyes roll over (yeah, another VOIP startup), JaJah is providing free phone calls on its website. You enter your phone number, your friend's number, and Jajah dials both of you on your regular telephone. No headset, no download! The best part, it's free - for 5 minutes! Next time you don't have your phone with you, just go to the site and enter the enter you want to dial and the number of your nearest pay phone. Now, that's a potential Skype killer!
- Google Trends Suggests Housing Market Will Pick Up...
- Barrel of Apple News Today!
- Microsoft Getting Contextual with ContentAds
- ValueClick Rolls Video with EyeWonder
- AOL To Launch 80 FootBall Blogs!!
- AOL Launches Music Service. Also FlickR Relaunche...
- Do Pump and Dump Scams Work?
- Is Hollywood Media Restructuring?
- Hedge Fund Cowboys Silicon Valley Style!
- How Many Domains Does Google Have?