« Home | Google Today = Yahoo September 1998. Why Google Wi... » | FDIC Deposit Insurance Tutorial »

March 11, 2006

Donate to Mr. Wave Theory

posted by MR WAVETHEORY at 3/11/2006 08:02:00 PM
To fulfill my mission of becoming a big time blogger, I give you the opportunity to make a donation to me. Since my favorite short is Google right now, my favorite number is $337.50. You can donate to me and make my life better. To make things fun, I will update the total count of donators and the donation amounts. I am a big believer in free markets so people will vote with their wallets. Vote with your donations if you think Google will stay at $337.50, fall to $248, $100, $85 (IPO Price) or God forbid $50 per share. In return for your donation, I will analyze a stock of your choice using the Wave Theory. OK, let the donating begin.

Donate $337.50 if you think Google will stay at this price
Donate $248 if you think Google is worth this price (This is my target!)
Donate $100 if you think Google is worth this price
Donate $85 if you think Google is worth its IPO price
Donate $50 if you think Google is worth less than its IPO price
Donate any amount you think Google (for those who are independently minded)

Previous Posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home